Featuring Topcon’s new state-of-the-art X30 console with intuitive multi-view interface.
Powerful all-in-one control for your farming operations in up to 24 user languages.
|System 350 with X30 Controller Product Video|
|AES-25 Promo Video|
User Definable Interface
Provides a wealth of control and display options for simplicity and flexibility with feedback at a glance from multiple sensors throughout your machine.
For easy navigation, the user never leaves the “home page” – it’s always
- Mini-view windows with drag-and-drop positioning
- Interaction keypads with “expandable menus”
- Dashboard readouts provide constant, convenient basic data
- Integrated LED lightbar for manual guidance
- Full-screen views available for more detailed information
- Advanced setup wizard provides simple icon based setup control.
Application and Rate Controls
X30 controllers include spraying, spreading, or planting, and feature innovative efficiency tools such as virtual switchbox, channel-based pressure control, and auto coverage to help ensure no gaps or overlap.
- Variable rate control for up to 8 products/channels
- Up to 32-channel autosection control with ISO interface for sprayers and planters
- The ASC-10 provides 10-channel sprayer, planter, or spreader autosection control with liquid rate control for up to 8 products.
System 350 Autosteering
Autosteering eases operator fatigue, reduces machine wear-and-tear, and reduces overlap and input costs. Allows 24/7 operation regardless of environmental conditions.
- Single piece design integrates steering controller with guidance and positioning for reduced cab clutter.
- AGI-3 multi-constellation, integrated receiver/steering controller provides high-accuracy autosteering with direct interface for steer ready tractors. Easy to upgrade to RTK or CORS with snap-in module.
- Add optional AES-25 to your System 350 for the convenience of electric steering with quick, precise response and up to 2 cm accuracy.
The X30 guidance screen combines views of autosteering settings, dashboard, and multiple product control. Industry standard steering patterns; straight (A-B), identical curve, adaptive curve, and center pivot allow you to work with virtually any field shape. Integrated lightbar provides easy offline reference at a glance.
Enhanced Data Management
The X30 provides multiple input/output features for maximum data use. Client / Farm / Field / Job menu lets you save multiple fields and tasks for different farms, then create detailed reports for data tracking and multi-year analysis.
Data features include:
- Job reports exportable as convenient pdf files
- Coverage logging, and exportable as-applied maps with flag points
- Imports shape files & ISOXML prescription maps
- Calculates covered and remaining areas
- Auto Field Recognition for easy field identification and job loading
- Virtual ISO terminal (VT) interfaces with common controllers and implement ECU’s.
ISO Virtual Terminal (VT) Capable
The X30 virtual terminal supports industry standard ISO11783 plug-and-play operation for direct control of major planter monitors and planter, seeder and sprayer controllers.
The VT operates in parallel with X30 32-section autosection control.
|X30 CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS|
dimensions 12.9″ x 10.6″ x 2.2″
|Environmental||operating temp. -22 to +140F, -30 to +60C storage temp. -40 to +167F, -40 to +75C
rainproof IP67 (EN60529:1992)
|Power||input 9V – 36V (voltage & polarity protected)
N-MH internal batteries (2000mA/hr., 7.2V)
|Display||12.1″ (31cm) 1024 x 768 LVDS RGB
Projected capacitive touchscreen
1000 cd/m2 LED backlight
|Operating System|| Intel chipset, 1.6GHz processor
1GB DDR2 533MHz RAM
4GB compact ?ash (up to 32GB optional)
COM-Express System-on-Module (SOM)
Ports 4 USB 2.0, all bootable, 500mA
|External||power switch (soft switch)
2 linked RGB diagnostic LED’s, case front ambient light sensor, case front
internal and external 2W mono