X20 Spreading & Fertilizing
X20 Spreader Control from Topcon Precision Agriculture is a full featured controller with Variable Rate Control and mapping capabilities
Single or Dual Belt
Independent spinner control and monitoring. The standard combination of controlling one belt and spinner, up to dual belts and spinners, gives the X20 Spreader Control industry leading capabilities.
Ease of Calibration
X20 is the easiest spreader control to calibrate, allowing the user to concentrate on getting the job done. Calibration is accomplished without the waste of running out material.
Using X20 Spreader control with X20 Guidance, and Autosection control (ASC) automatically turns off the spreader when crossing previously applied areas.
With the option of Variable Rate Control, the controller can apply from prescription maps to complete a predetermined job, or generate real-time "as applied" maps. Users can create exclusion zones or set application rates and lock in these settings. When the job is complete, you can save, print or e-mail your data for future reference.
Key Feature Summary
- Integrated controller, guidance and steering assist console
- Compatible with common spreader hydraulic systems
- Single easy-to-use color touch-screen console in cabin
- Import prescription maps for precision farming
- Automatically adjusts belt to ground speed
- Voice and visual alarms on all functions
- Calibrate without running out material
- Auto-shutoff when used with guidance
- Metric, US or Imperial units