Using next generation positioning technology, System 150 provides industry leading performance for today’s farmer.
On-screen visual aids and easy-to-read coverage maps provide job information for complete application accuracy.
System 150 supports a wide range of steering ready tractors.
Added ProductivitySystem 150 offers a range of guidance patterns including boundary and U-turn recognition, making it easy to complete turns and lock on to the next swath. Rugged, lightweight and portable, System 150 is simple to move from vehicle to vehicle. System 150 includes settings for leading market vehicles and allows you to set up configurations for front or rear implements and single or double-trailed hitch points.
The dashboard provides on-screen indicators for area applied, speed, row number, and satellite information while building a color coverage map. Use the USB port to easily transfer files with field notes to your computer for recordkeeping, analysis or printout.
Excellent for Windrower Applications
System 150 with AES-25 electric steering increases productivity by allowing faster speeds, fewer passes, reduced fuel and less time. Autosteering cuts down operator stress and fatigue and allows uniform swaths and crop dry down. This results in faster baling, chopping, harvesting and consistent forage quality.
Automatic Coverage Maps
Coverage mapping makes it easy to identify missed areas or overlaps. Boundary mapping lets you create field outlines to use over and over for any applications performed on that field. Knowing the field’s size and shape helps you plan applications and coverage routes. Multi-function, quick-action keys follow the on-screen menus for easy function changes and simple operation. Use the USB port to easily transfer field data to your computer. An optional detachable lightbar provides additional visual guidance with optimal placement.
Optional Rate Control and Automatic Section Control
System 150 autosection control (ASC) automatically switches up to ten sections on/off as you cross previously applied areas. ASC eliminates gaps/overlaps and reduces inputs while protecting your crops. Liquid rate control keeps your rate constant even with varied vehicle speeds.
The AGI-3 is not just a receiver, but a complete steering solution with fully integrated inertial sensors featuring full terrain compensation with superior line acquisition and holding capabilities. The AGI-3 allows direct interface steering for a wide range of steer-ready vehicles. For accuracy up up to 2cm, simply snap in the correction upgrade module for Omnistar or RTK performance with 900 mHz, Digital UHF, or GSM options. Compatible with Topcon base stations, GSM and CORS networks.
Topcon’s Paradigm G3 multiple-constellation receiver chip allows the AGI-3 to receive signals from all available satellites, now and in the foreseeable future. More satellites means improved accuracy, better satellite reception around hills and trees, and 24/7 round-the-clock operation.
System 110 allows you to quickly create and follow the most efficient or practical guidance patterns and provides three basic “modes” that can be used in a variety of combinations, allowing you to work with virtually any field shape.
System 150 Features
- Multiple Constellation GNSS reception
- Standard support for WAAS, EGNOS satellite based augmentation services
- Optional Omnistar VBS and Omnistar XP/HP capability
- Optional capability for real-time kinetic (RTK) correction services including 900 MHz, 450-470 MHz, UHF, and GSM.
- Optional Detachable Lightbar
- Full-color 5″ diagonal LCD display with backlight
- Ambient Light Sensor adjusts display brightness depending on light conditions
- Steering patterns include straight line, curves, pivot, and last pass
- On-screen coverage mapping and data logging with operation
- Coverage map report with field notes for simple file transfer via USB port
- Adjustable LED settings
- Quick action keys for simple operation
- Changeable field views including overhead and path view
- Functional zoom feature for swath, guidance, and field views
- On-screen status indicators for row number, speed, and area applied
- GPS status screen
- Simple on-screen setup with visual aids including implement offsets
- Multiple language operation
- Ports include: 2 ea. USB, 2 ea. CAN, 1 ea. RS-232 and 1 ea. RS-232/485
Components & Options
|System 150 Specifications|
|Tilt Correction||Dual Axis|
|Compensating Range||± 6′ (1.8m)|