AgForm-3D is the perfect field design software to accompany your AGS Agriculture GPS System. AgForm-3D lets you view and design the existing field to suit your needs, and it's quick and easy to transfer site survey files between your computer and the AGS-C System Five 3D control box. With AgForm-3D on your laptop computer and the HiperLite precision GPS receiver, you have a completely wireless Ag survey system. Use AGForm-3D to view existing field contours and profiles, and then design the field as a single plane or break it into as many sections as needed.
AgForm-3D Field Design Software:
- Export and import job files to Topcon's AGForm-3D Survey/Design software.
- Break the field into multiple slopes using AGForm-3D, and the AGS-100 Grade Control system will automatically cut the proper grade when crossing sections.
- Use AGForm-3D to create sections for balance areas, and then operate within the sections viewing your movement on the AGS-C Control Box color display.
- Hands-free survey using Topcon's GPS or GPS+ receivers
- Bluetooth® wireless technology capable for cable-free connection from the computer to the survey receiver
- Large, easy-to-read numbers and status screens
- Automatically record elevation readings at desired intervals
- On screen alignment steering grid - change the steering grid to any angle
- Generate existing ground contours while surveying - see how the field is taking shape as you work
- Record secondary benchmarks and landmarks
- Breakline survey capability
- Trip and Slope Meter calculates trip and point-to-point distances and % slope while surveying
- Mouse-click between points to determine distance and bearings
- Rotate the field design orientation to match a field edge or any degree of angle desired
- Measurement tool calculates point-to-point distance, bearing, % slopes, and area volumes. Great for calculating earth quantities for roads and ditches
- Edit and change point information
- Easy-to-use zoom feature
- 3D ground views from any angle
- View and compare existing ground and design ground profiles from any location and angle
- Real-time profile view lets you see changes instantly
- Great for determining break line locations
- Import and export text files. Field data from old files or other programs can be imported for design on AGForm-3D, or export your survey data to use with other programs
- Choose from a cut/fill number grid or contour map to view existing, design and cut/fill information
- Select to view benchmarks or landmarks and survey shots
- Design the field as a best fit plane, single slope plane, or dual slope plane.
- View designed slope arrows and/or water flow direction arrows
- Divide the field into multiple sections to minimize earthwork quantities
- Sections can be "terraced" with dirt balancing within each section, or side-by-side sections can be "hinged" with a seamless edge between sections
- Make breaklines as straight lines across the field at any angle, or make a section any shape you desire
- View area, cut and fill quantities, and yards/acre for the entire field
- Sub-region calculator for determining balance areas
- Change design of sections with the click of a mouse
- Save a section as a separate field
- Incorporate separate fields into one
- Print all views and cut/fill maps
- Return to the field and stake out points, landmarks, and area markers
- Set alignment points for laser set up
- Set cut/fill hubs from field design
- Quick, easy file transfer to the AGS-C control box for automatic GPS land leveling
- Simple file transfer of new field design directly into the AGS-C control box. Just copy to a flash card, plug it into the AGS-C box, and begin moving dirt!
|AgForm-3D System REquirements|
|OS||type 32 bit, Windows compatible OS, MS Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 Version|
|Accessories||CD Rom type, 128 software|